Clipper cuts cost 20$. Fades, styles cuts and anything involving shears are 25$.
Kitty-corner from the City Hall clock tower, situated in the lobby of the historic Grain Exchange Building at Fourth Street and Fourth Avenue, we are just one block from the Government Plaza light rail Station.
- 400 South 4th Street #118
Minneapolis, MN 55406
- Call 612-333-7426 for your appt.
- New laws put in place by the Mayor and Barber Board require that everyone wear a mask and that haircuts are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY.
- The shop has a new, Covid-compliant HVAC system. Your visit will be safe, hygenic and comfortable.
- New regulations require masks. There will be no shaves at this time. No line-ups. But I’ll take care of you the best that I can.
- Easy-to-maintain haircuts and special requests
- Flattops, high & tights, fades, ivy-league cuts
- Clipper cuts cost 20$. Fades, style cuts, anything involving shears is 25$.
The Seward History Group is proud to announce the second printing of “A People’s History of the Seward Neighborhood.” Our first printing is completely sold out and was nominated for an award by the Midwest Independent Publishers Assoc. We took the “silver” award. Just announced: the book has earned the American Association of State and Local History (AASLH) top award in its category. I’m delighted to be a part of this community effort. Seven years of hard work with key support from the Minnesota Historical Society and the Hennepin County Library, Special Collections …. All profits return to the neighborhood group.
BRING YOUR PHONE. You can access the building at the 4th st. entrance where the doors are usually open, or by alerting the guard, or by calling the barbershop. When you make an appointment for your haircut I will let the guard know that you are coming and she will…